Fornalutx • Mallorca
Sa Cova is ideally positioned at the top end of the village - 5 minutes’ walk to restaurants, bakery and the picturesque square.
This three-bedroom villa, with separate one-bedroom guest cottage, offers comfortable king size beds dressed in fine Egyptian cotton linen, a cosy library with soft linen sofas to sink into, a well-equipped kitchen and laundry, spacious terrace with Weber gas and charcoal BBQs and spectacular views of the Tramuntana.
Take a dip in the 8m outdoor pool, relax in the sun on the terrace, dine in the shade around a stone table and harvest a variety of citrus, avocados, figs and walnuts seasonally in the terraced orchard.
Air conditioning in all four bedrooms, central heating, a wood-burning stove in the library and a cosy fireplace in the kitchen.
High-speed fiber internet covering the house, guest cottage and terrace.
Off-street parking for one vehicle.
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms - sleeps 8
- Air conditioning in all four bedrooms
- Saltwater pool, parking and terraced citrus orchard
- Spectacular views of the Serra de Tramuntana
- Perfect for groups, couples and families with older children